May 7th

Our presentation.

I thought our presentation on renewable energy and cutting company costs went very well. We were criticized on calling out who is going to read what slides and i felt i could've focused on my  breathing more as i found myself stammering and stumbling my words and losing where i was in my notes.

The other teams i felt had stronger points and was very pretty and layed out clearly. i felt my section of the presentation was very messy and i could've worked o it more to clean it up.

It was strange presenting on-front of a virtual class as i was staring into the polygon eyes of the others rather than the pores faces. Still feeling nervous and having to project your voice clearly into my mic was something i still have to work on. With this whole Covid 19 thing going on maybe in the future i will have a lot more class presentations online in September but we have to wait and see what the near semester brings.

This now concludes the end of the vlog although its three posts from the beginning. I really enjoyed all the class that i attended as Neilham99 my character will from now until i die, have that cigerette in his mouth. The topics we covered from beginning to end were class and it was so different not having a clue what my classmates looked like. 

Neilham99 signing off 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog